Pit bulls have a reputation for being aggressive and violent, which is weird, because for most of the 1900s, pit bulls were considered the perfect "nanny dog" for young children.
Here is irrefutable photographic evidence that pit bulls are dangerous(ly adorable).
1. The look of pure terror in that kid’s eyes says it all.
2. Plotting their big escape.
3. This crib is made of interlocking pit bulls for maximum safety and comfiness.
4. That dog is just cleaning some leftover food crumbs off the boy's face.
5. Someone rescue the poor baby from this vicious pack of dogs!
6. This is what it looks like to be mauled by a pit bull: lots of kisses.
7. These ferocious pit bulls don’t seem like they mind lots of kisses.
8. When you see a picture like this, it’s kind of hard to believe some people are scared of pit bulls.
9. Clearly, this is a very dangerous animal intent on hurting that baby.
10. This boy’s toes are in serious danger of getting licked.
11. This pit bull is probably going to be very aggressive once naptime is over.
12. This vicious pit bull will take up the whole couch if you let it.
13. If pit bulls are dangerous, why do they make such good cushions?
14. Forget memory foam. Try a pit bull!
15. According to the United Kennel Club, pit bulls aren’t “the best choice for a guard dog since they are extremely friendly, even with strangers.”