If a picture is worth a thousand words, then what's the going rate for an LOL-quality, shock-and-aww photobomb? From seals to squirrels and cats to cows, these scene-stealing animals just want to be included in your frame.
Video of the Day
1. Finding the right place for an engagement photo can be a tough nut to crack for any young couple.
2. "Oh hai, got room for one more?"
3. "I was tickled pink with the way this shot turned out."
4. "Photobombed at Joshua Tree Park by this cute bighorn sheep 😍"
5. "People told me it would be hard to do travel photography, but no one said how hard it would be to keep your 1 year old, fame seeking, doggo out of the frame 🤷🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️"
6. "Love it when nature throws an awesome little photobomb into a wedding!"
7. "Sure, we can try to fix that in Photoshop." — a creative director somewhere in Florida
8. "Went for a little swim when this happened"
9. "Photobombing a stranger's sexy beach pose? That's some cold-blooded sh*t." — this lizard
10. "Are you putting this on Hinge?"
"Incredible day exploring Machu Picchu. I took hundreds of photos, and just as we were leaving and the place was empty, I thought I would turn around and take one last shot. This guy was following me up the path and gave me such a cheeky look. Possibly my favourite photo from the whole trip!"
11. "Hello… is it me your looking for? 🤓"
12. "I keep telling him to moo-ve along, but he seems fenced in by his poor life decisions."
13. When asked if he had any advice for the first-time surfer, the whale paused momentarily to gather his thoughts: "Do a barrel roll."
14. Officer: "I'm gonna need to see your license and registration, please."
15. "All's fair in love and photobombs" — this dog
16. "Hey @buffalotracedistillery what do you thing this little guy is thinking? I'd say this prairie dog has good taste!"
17. "During my photo tour through the Vatican today, this little pigeon walked through the picture, which in turn shows you are powerless with animals."
18. "I will never ever forget this slight."
19. "Have fun cropping me out." — this seagull
20. "Creepers gonna creep" — this cat
21. Best. Donkey. Photobomb. Ever.
22. Because it wouldn't be a wedding without at least a couple of unexpected guests. #weddingcrashers
23. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
25. Side Eye Level: PRO
Has a cute critter photobombed one your Instagrams? Share it with us in the comments below!