21 Things You'll Understand If You Have A Big Dog
Statistically speaking, most of these dogs are named Bear. If they're not named Bear, they're probably named Zeus. If they're neither Zeus nor Bear, they might be Tiny, but whatever they're called, they are majestic and adorable.
1. "I think you'll find that I am indeed a lap dog."
2. There is nowhere you can hide treats. Nowhere.
3. "If it fits, I sits. If no fits, I sits anyway."
4. You can't ignore a dog this big.
5. "No, please, tell me more about how this is 'your' chair."
6. Big dog, little snores.
7. One of the pros of having a big dog: You'll never lack for a dance partner.
8. Look, this moose's antlers are sprouting leaves!
9. "Oh. I guess I'll just, uh, wait here."
10. Yee-haw! *
Author's Note: Please don't let children ride dogs. Regardless of size, a dog's back muscles aren't designed to carry a passenger, and placing weight there could result in serious injuries to the dog's hips and spine.