Where would we be without dads? Well, biologically speaking, we wouldn't exist. In a less literal way, dads have a very important purpose.
1. He teaches you valuable life lessons.
Video of the Day
3. He tries to fit in with your friends.
4. He knows a lot about cars. Maybe.
5. He has mastered the art of the guilt trip. Not mad, just disappointed.
6. "Hey kids! Wanna hear a joke?"
7. You don't want to hear a joke, but he tells you anyway.
8. He knows how to have fun.
9. Sometimes he needs a little tech support.
10. He can't really keep up with the latest fashion trends.
11. He's always got your back.
"Show me the f*cker who call you 'bad dog', son."
12. "Now let's do a funny one!"
13. He's the barbecue master: "You want yours licked or not licked?"
14. He gives great advice (sort of): "Don't tell your mother about this!"
15. He may not be your biological dad, but he loves you with all his heart.
16. You are his proudest accomplishment.
Do you like what you're reading? Awesome! Like us on Facebook for more laughs, join our newsletter for maximum cuteness, and then scroll through these photos of 20 Animals Acting Like Total Dads! Your life is about to get 2,000 percent more adorable! Congratulations!