Dogs have an excellent internal clock, and these dogs are here to remind you that the sun is up, the birds are chirping, and someone really needs breakfast.
1. "Good morning, I'm just gonna wag my tail against noisey stuff until you wake up because I love you."
Thwap thwap thwap thwap.
Video of the Day
2. "I brought you a present!"
3. "Oh, is it 5 a.m.? My bad. Anyway, as long as you're awake ..."
4. "I have not one but two alarm clocks just in case I sleep too late"
6. "Good morning it's pee o'clock!"
Gotta get to the good fire hydrant before someone else's dog does!
7. Who needs an alarm clock if you have a dog and a laser pointer?
8. "It's 6:15am, that's enough sleeping in. LFGOOOO"
"Quit wasting my time, Sharon."
9. "I'm just going to silently drool on you until you open your eyes."
10. "Sometimes my dog climbs the ladder to my bunk to wake me up so he can go outside"
It's worth the effort.
11. "SURPRISE! Who wants to snuggle?"
12. "You may have taken the day off from work, but not from me. Wake up, Mom! 💤🛌⏰🐺🐾🌇"
13. "Good morning! Squeaky pig said we should wake you up."
"Don't look at me; it wasn't my idea."
14. [heavy breathing]
15. It's like hide and seek, except much less fun and more rude awakening.
16. "You don't have to get up. I just came in here to get away from the cat."
17. Doggo is concerned that you'll throw off your circadian rhythms if you keep sleeping.
19. "Hey my food bowl is empty no biggie"
"Actually yes biggie pls get up now"
"Sorry to bother you, but ..."
20. "Human! It's daytime! Come celebrate with me!"
Do you like what you're reading? Awesome! Like us on Facebook for more laughs, join our newsletter for maximum cuteness, and then scroll through these photos of 20 Animals Acting Like Total Dads. Your life is about to get 2,000 percent more adorable. Congratulations!