Dogs have an excellent internal clock, and these dogs are here to remind you that the sun is up, the birds are chirping, and someone really needs breakfast.
1. Thwap thwap thwap thwap.
2. "I brought you a present!"
3. "Oh, is it 5 a.m.? My bad. Anyway, as long as you're awake ..."
4. This is the gentlest polar bear ever.
6. Gotta get to the good fire hydrant before someone else's dog does!
7. Who needs an alarm clock if you have a dog and a laser pointer?
8. "Quit wasting my time, Sharon."
9. "I'm just going to silently drool on you until you open your eyes."
10. It's worth the effort.
11. "SURPRISE! Who wants to snuggle?"
12. Third time's the charm.
13. "Don't look at me; it wasn't my idea."
14. [heavy breathing]
15. It's like hide and seek, except not fun.
16. "You don't have to get up. I just came in here to get away from the cat."
17. Doggo is concerned that you'll throw off your circadian rhythms if you keep sleeping.
18. This is basically just pressing the snooze button on the dog alarm.
19. "Sorry to bother you, but ..."
20. "Human! It's daytime! Come celebrate with me!"
Do you like what you're reading? Awesome! Like us on Facebook for more laughs, join our newsletter for maximum cuteness, and then scroll through these photos of 20 animals acting like total dads. Your life is about to get 2,000 percent more adorable. Congratulations!