These dogs have an important job to do, and that job is to get as deep into the ground as fast as they can. Why?
We have no idea, but they seem to be enjoying themselves.
Video of the Day
1. "I know it's here somewhere..."
This dog can't remember where that dang bone is!
2. This dog knows that her hole is a superlative hole.
3. This dog refuses to answer further questions without a lawyer present.
4. This dog wants you to know that the new puppy fell in that hole completely by accident.
5. "⚠️ STAND BACK! Digging in Progress…"
6. "I will find u, u stupid ant"
7. This dog is practicing for the big leagues.
Or he's just making his bed.
8. "My neighbor's dog started digging a hole. Now they're finishing it because they're convinced there's something down there"
"Thanks for ruining my fun, you fun ruiners."
9. This dog doesn't care how she looks as long as she can get her paws dirty.
10. It's possible that this dog is just a jerk.
11. This dog is bringing out the big guns.
Dig smarter, not harder.
12. This dog is so hecking pleased with his hole!
13. "I met my furry cousin today who was a bigger version of me! The lovely cooper 😍 he taught me how to dig & I copied his barking with my little yap 🤣🦮"
14. This dog has realized that visiting her relatives in China is going to be harder that she thought.
15. This dog is trying to distract you while her partner in crime does the dirty work.
16. This dog appears to be building an underground bunker.
17. "Kyro is taking great effort to dig us as many ankle breakers as possible."
18. "Small dogs can dig big holes too"
19. This 2.5-legged dog isn't going to let anything get in the way of digging holes!
20. Every hole starts with the first scoop.
21. "Some dogs use their paws. Me? I'm more of a shovel dog."
22. This dog apparently has nails made of titanium.
23. This dog feels like a dingus for not moving his bone before the snow plow came through.
24. This dog made a heart-shaped hole to tell you how much he "digs" you.
Do you like what you're reading? Awesome! Like us on Facebook for more laughs, join our newsletter for maximum cuteness, and then scroll through these photos of 20 Animals Acting Like Total Dads. Your life is about to get 2,000 percent more adorable. Congratulations!