Cats are shady, man. It's no surprise to learn that many of our feline friends are career criminals. Check out this gallery of hard-as-claws catvicts waiting to roam the streets on purrole.
Be On The Look Out For These 19 Naughty Cats Who Were Purroled For Adorable Behavior
1. Whiskers was arrested for money laundering, which is when a cat sits on money and takes a bath.
2. Max spent 8 years doing time for fraud and identity theft.
3. Here's Fluffy, who was convicted of phishing crimes.
4. Convicted of illegal copycatting, this kitten was sent straight to juvie.
This is one bad-ass feline.
5. Mittens was tried as an adult and just finished up a five-year sentence for assault.
We are totally jelly of his purrole officer.
6. Fluffy and Muffy both pleaded guilty for third-degree cat fighting.
7. Remember kids, cat nip is a gateway drug.
Take it from Salem, who started down a dark path after his first sniff of the green stuff.
8. This kitty pleaded guilty for breaking and entering and being super sassy, an unforgivable crime.
Just kidding. We forgive you sweetie face.