We all have that one friend who takes everything way too seriously. You know, the one who acts like the whole world revolves around them and exists to make their life difficult. It turns out there are animals who do the exact same thing.
1. "I'm fine. Just leave me alone ... like you always do ..."
2. "Never [gasp] again [gasp]."
3. Drama llama can't even right now.
4. "I'm a what???"
Someone give him a hug, STAT!
Video of the Day
5. This cat would probably benefit from a chill pill.
6. When your mother says it's your sibling's turn to sit in the front seat.
7. "Ugh. Mondays, am I right?"
8. "BRING ME SCHRÖDINGER'S HEAD!"
He may or may not have his revenge.
9. Oh, please. Those punches didn't even come close to hitting you.
10. She has had it up to here with your endless Zoom meetings.
"That could have been an email, Barbara!"
11. "Are you kidding me right now?"
12. "When I'm picking someone up and they make me wait more than 5 seconds to come out"
Drama queen meets drama queen.
13. No one gets to eat until this cat shows you the monologue he's been working on.
14. Poor red panda never saw it coming.
15. "I'm hit! I'm hit! They got me, boys!"
16. "B-but ... I trusted you."
17. "My back! What have you done to me?"
18. "What do you mean, vet's office? YOU SAID WE WERE GOING TO THE PHILHARMONIC!"
This fancy kitty is experiencing the ultimate betrayal.
19. "She said WHAT?"
20. "Well, well, well. Look who's home past curfew."
21. "I'm going with you and that's all there is too it"
22. The pieces snapped into place and his mind is blown.
23. "No! You may not take my stuffed animal!"
"Good day, sir."
"I SAID 'GOOD DAY!'"
24. When you see the cops at your neighbor's house. AGAIN.
25. When you've lost the will carry on.
26. You went for a walk without me?!
Do you like what you're reading? Awesome! Like us on Facebook for more laughs, join our newsletter for maximum cuteness, and then scroll through these 22 Of The Most Unbelievably Funny Animal Photos Of All Time. Your life is about to get 2,000 percent more adorable. Congratulations!