There's no such thing as too much of a baby animal — unless you're the grown up animal responsible for parenting it. All parents and caregivers reach their limits from time to time and these 23 animals are 100% OVER it.
1. That new parent life.
Video of the Day
2. When your partner promised they would be home before nap time ended, but they LIED!
3. Me: Stay in your own bed tonight, ok? 3 yr old: Ok mommy, I promise. 3:00am:
Speaking of lies ...
4. Proof that all toddlers no matter the species are BASICALLY the same.
5. When you learn to pick your battles and this is not one of them.
6. Motherhood: When sleep is a thing of the past.
7. When all of your kids suddenly go crazy at once:
8. When you momentarily question all of your life choices.
9. "When you've yelled at your kid and you hear them muttering in the next room"
Ungrateful so-and-sos ...
10. When your kid is loud enough long enough and you just zen out and act like nothing is happening at all.
11. "This is my life now."
When that realization hits, it hits heavy.
12. "When punishing your kids, don't take away their electronics. Just take their charger and watch the fear in their eyes as they use it less and less while the battery slowly dies."
Sometimes, you have to get creative.
13. When EVERYBODY wants SOMETHING from you.
14. Some call it a master bedroom. I call it the room where all my dreams of a private adult sanctuary go to die.
Time to start renaming rooms.
15. "Kids catch you in the kitchen ... 'What's in your mouth? And I am standing there like, nothing..."
This is adults-only chocolate ...
16. "This is not what I expected..."
Welcome to reality.
17. "We don't have time for this today."
18. "Are you bleeding or dying? No? Ok, sit down."
Doctor Mom asks the right questions.
19. It's true, exhausted moms really do fall asleep just like that.
Sometimes you don't really DECIDE to sleep as a parent.
20. This little kangaroo done got on his momma last nerve
Tough love time.
21. When you think you've found a sanctuary in the house but you couldn't be more wrong:
22. I know a first time parent when I see one...
First timers, right?
23. This is the face of parenthood.
Pretty much sums it up.
Do you like what you're reading? Awesome! Like us on Facebook for more laughs, join our newsletter for maximum cuteness, and then scroll through these photos of 24 Dogs Digging Very Important Holes. Your life is about to get 2,000 percent more adorable. Congratulations!