There's no such thing as too much of a baby animal — unless you're the grown up animal responsible for parenting it. All parents and caregivers reach their limits from time to time and these 23 animals are OVER it.
1. That new parent life.
Video of the Day
2. When your partner promised they would be home before nap time ended, but they LIED!
3. Speaking of lies ...
4. Proof that all species are BASICALLY the same.
5. When you learn to pick your battles and this is not one of them.
6. Universal truth.
7. When all of your kids suddenly go crazy at once:
8. When you momentarily question all of your life choices.
9. Ungrateful so-and-sos ...
10. When your kid is loud enough long enough and you just zen out and act like nothing is happening at all.
11. When that realization hits.
12. Sometimes, you have to get creative.
13. When EVERYBODY wants SOMETHING from you.
14. Time to start renaming rooms.
15. "This is adults-only chocolate ..."
16. Welcome to reality.
17. "We don't have time for this today."
18. Doctor Mom asks the right questions.
19. Sometimes you don't really DECIDE to sleep as a parent.
20. Tough love time.
21. When you think you've found a sanctuary in the house but you couldn't be more wrong:
22. First timers, right?
23. Pretty much sums it up.
Do you like what you're reading? Awesome! Like us on Facebook for more laughs, join our newsletter for maximum cuteness, and then scroll through these photos of 24 dogs digging very important holes. Your life is about to get 2,000 percent more adorable. Congratulations!