Jacked. Ripped. Chiseled: Like people, some dogs have the body of a Greek god.
This post is not about them.
Video of the Day
With Thanksgiving drawing close, let us turn our attention to the fluffs out there with curvy dad bods that are more about the Taco Bell than the barbell.
1. "Chest day? Never — * shrugs * — heard of it."
2. "The gym is cancelled."
3. "Thicc as thieves these two."
4. "Things that are swole: my bank account. Things that aren't swole: me."
5. "Single and ready to Pringle."
6. "If I wanted a six-pack, mate, I'd waddle down to the bottle shop and grab some brews."
7. "Pull over, let's stop at that Arby's."
8. "Bro, the only legs I lift are chicken legs."
9. "Me every year on the day after Thanksgiving. #spiritanimal"
10. "When the waiter walks past your table with a plate of fried shrimps."
12. "I find that positioning myself between the table and the trash can is a successful strategy, but your results may vary."
13. "Good boy isn't chubby, he's just built like a fire hydrant through the torso."
14. "He loves to pancake his favorite stuffed pig"
15. "Belly pat activated blep."
Is your pup a chunky nugget? Share a picture with us in the comments below or at our Facebook page!