Planning on having an animal for dinner soon? Here are 21 excellent tips to ensure your guests have a wonderful meal.
1. When you're having herbivores for dinner, the salad course is the most important part of your dinner party. (Hover to play.)
2. Cats totally expect a cheese course at dinner.
3. Some people enjoy having snails for dinner.
4. Don't forget the chocolate cake when you have a pig for dinner!
5. Red Pandas are the most inconsiderate dinner guests. They will bring dessert, and then eat all of it.
6. Remember, tiny guests = tiny portions.
7. A good thing to serve is watermelon. Everyone loves it.
8. If you're having a sloth for dinner, be sure to schedule accordingly.
It could take a while.
9. Hiring a CATerer is a good idea.
Don't use that joke though. They hate it.
10. He suggests having a chicken for dinner.
11. Remember, some animals eat with their hands.
They're not being rude. It's just how they eat.
12. Turkeys love pumpkin pie!
13. Plan on 2-3 servings of pasta for rats.
They can't get enough pasta!