Planning on having an animal for dinner soon? Here are 21 excellent tips to ensure your guests have a wonderful meal.
20 Handy Tips For Having Animals Over As Dinner Guests
1. When you're having herbivores for dinner, the salad course is the most important part of your dinner party. (Hover to play.)
2. Cats totally expect a cheese course at dinner.
3. Some people enjoy having snails for dinner.
4. Don't forget the chocolate cake when you have a pig for dinner!
5. Red Pandas are the most inconsiderate dinner guests. They will bring dessert, and then eat all of it.
6. Remember, tiny guests = tiny portions.
7. A good thing to serve is watermelon. Everyone loves it.
8. If you're having a sloth for dinner, be sure to schedule accordingly.
It could take a while.
9. Hiring a CATerer is a good idea.
Don't use that joke though. They hate it.
10. He suggests having a chicken for dinner.
11. Remember, some animals eat with their hands.
They're not being rude. It's just how they eat.
12. Turkeys love pumpkin pie!
13. Plan on 2-3 servings of pasta for rats.
They can't get enough pasta!