Our canine companions are constantly teaching us lessons. With a single look, they can remind us of all sorts of universal truths. And, the looks they give while wearing sweaters during the cold season are filled with both knowledge we can use and adorable expressions we can be entertained by.
So in honor of the colder months, here are some expressive sweater-wearing dogs who are conveying wise life lessons that will warm your heart.
1. It's not about where you're going, but all about the journey to get there.
2. Couples that match sweaters together, stay together.
3. Walk into any situation with confidence, and you'll make your mark on the world.
4. If you can keep yourself warm, you can keep your sense of humor.
5. Remember not to trust everyone like Little Red Riding Hood did.
6. If your outfit is fun, you can have fun.
7. Your clothing choices can really help define how the rest of your day goes.
8. Even the most stoic among us can use a laugh break.
9. Big personalities can come in little packages.
10. Trying a style outside of your comfort zone can be nerve wracking but oh, so rewarding!
11. When in doubt, work it harder.
12. Even animals have spirit animals.
14. A cute outfit will always seal the deal.
15. If you're trying something new with your look, own it.
16. When you are très chic, let your clothes be très chic, too.
17. There's a good reason people get so excited for sweater weather season.
18. A little pop of color can help your personality pop.
19. When asked to pose for embarrassing holiday cards, remember to give a killer look.
20. A sweater may not be what you're used to, but it also may be just what you needed.
21. If you're going to go, go all in.
22. Let your look be reflective of how you feel on the inside, not how you appear on the outside.
23. Allow your clothing choices to let you free your inner cold-weather goddess.