Another spring, another crop of bad kittehs getting hooked on the green stuff.
Video of the Day
1. "When catnip is life!"
2. Wait for it ... *
Asterisk = the ego might be bruised but his body was fine.
3. "When you're more like their dealer than their fur mom." 😂 😂 😂
4. Get someone to look at you the way this cat looks at a scratching post dusted with fresh nip.
5. "We can't stop here, this is catnip country!"
6. Meowing down!
7. "Cats eat the catnip plant ... then proceed to destroy the pepper plant in their catnip induced munchie state. I can't."
Aftermath of said rampage:
8. "Someone found the freshly planted catnip outdoors. Even though he demolished the plant, it looked like he had a good time."
9. "Popped down to the plot to do some watering tonight and found the little allotment cat having a good old roll in the catnip clippings from a plant I trimmed the other day! 😻 I don’t think he even noticed I was there!"
10. "Freshly planted catnip, so of course The Taz is eating it like the nip-fiend he is ... "
"Follow-up pic: post-nip mellow. #YYC #NipResponsibly"
11. “I should get a catnip plant, they said. It'll be fun for the cats, they said.”
12. "Well, at least the catnip got her to use the new cat tree ... sort of." 🤷 🤷 🤷
13. "Crazy 4 catnip 😜"
14. "Impromptu catnip harvest today! Enjoyed by one, enjoyed by all! 😏 🐾 🐈 🌾"
15. The first step is admitting you have a problem, kitty.
16. The perils of catnip addiction: A story told in 4 panels.
Have you spoken to your furbabies about the dangers of too much nip?!?!
h/t Twitter Moments