I am an only child and I turned out great!
1. We know that sharing is for suckers.
2. We never had to wear hand-me-down clothes.
3. Our parents were overprotective.
4. We had to learn how to have fun by ourselves.
5. Yep. We spent a lot of time playing games we invented.
6. We don't really get the appeal of board games since we never had anyone to play them with.
7. We have a healthy concept of "mine".
9. We never had to fight for our parent's attention.
12. All the presents under the Christmas tree were ours.
13. Maybe it would have been fun to have built-in friends though.
15. We usually got our favorite meals.
16. We were very mature children, since we mostly talked to adults.