15/10 animal lovers would gladly bank with the FDIC (Federal Doggo Insurance Corporation) if they could.
1. The siblings that branch manager together, stick together. (Warning: More bad puns ahead.)
2. They could do this all day, every day.
3. Frens to the enddddddds.
4. * FAINTS FROM CUTENESS OVERLOAD *
5. Doin' themselves some heckn collaboration in the workplace.
CLICKABLES: 18 Dogs Carrying BIG Things
6. "It's not the size of the dog in the branch, it's the size of the branch in the dog's mouth." — Mark Twain, talking about this meme (probably)
7. "The one on [the] left looks like the CEO (Canine Executive Officer), woofing orders at the other two." 😂 😂 😂
8. Twice the fun, double the trouble.
9. When Branch Managing runs in the ... wait for it ... family tree (cue RIM SHOT). #startthemyoung #apprenticing
10. "I'm in charge here, and you will respect my authority!" #thestickmustneverhittheground
11. Because the best ventures are joint ventures.
12. "Much to learn you still have … my old pada-wag." — Yoda (If Yoda was a dog instructing his mentee in the Jedi arts of branch management.)
13. "The moment Ivy realised that the position of Assistant Branch Manager is serious sheeee-it 🙈"
15. "Bork softly and (help me) carry a big stick." — What this dog tells all new employees during the on-boarding process.
LEARN SOMETHING: Why Do Dogs Like To Eat Sticks?
16. "When the branch manager is lazy so the assistant branch manager has to pick up all the slack." #sleepingonthejob
17. "Teamwork makes the dream work."
19. Sharing the workload = sharing the credit.
20. "Now, our operation is small, but there is a lot of potential for ‘aggressive’ expansion. So which one of you fine gentle-dogs would like to join our team? Oh, there’s only one spot open right now so we’re gonna have ... [snaps stick over knee] ... tryouts. " — The Joker (If the Joker was recruiting branch managers to his squad.)
21. Judges: "We'll allow it"
DON'T STOP RETRIEVIN': 19 Goldens Fetching All The Things