Good luck getting any computering done when these kittos are ... [_cat flops onto keyboard_] ... aro-oooo;LAKJD;FLKAJS;DOIUVPQOWEJKNR;.LANM-und.
1. "My husband sent me this, saying that our cat refuses to move, so his ear is now an `enter key`"
Video of the Day
2. "Decreased paw-ductivity? I wouldn't know anything about that."
3. "She helps me compose my chat replies."
4. "He learned it from his older brother."
5. "Because you can't spell 'feline overlords' without LO-freaking-L"
6. "If not for sits... why is it made of warm?"
7. "He opened 38 tabs at once on my Chromebook"
LEARN SOMETHING: Why Do Cats Like Laptops So Much?
8. "CONFESSION: All my quality takes actually come from this guy"
9. "You probably just dropped a <div> somewhere in the code. Move over and I'll help you fix it."
10. "Cat physics is 100% accurate*"
11. "I put him in charge of responding to any emails older than 3 days."
12. "Give this exchange a medal already."
13. "Your pain is my pain"
14. "Rotated my screen 90 degrees, took a three key combo #Caturday"
15. "No, no, it's fine, I didn't need those keys anyways."
16. "Imagine taking an online quiz and explaining to your professor that a question was accidentally answered by your cat."
17. "All of your passwords belong to me meow"
18. "When I said that the two of you should huddle together to plot our social strategy for the upcoming month, this is not what I had in mind"
19. "Work at home, they said. You’ll get so much more done, they said."
Does your kitty post up on your open laptop? Tell us about it in the comments below!