Because dogs know a hero when they see one.
1. "After 6 years in the military he’s finally out and our pupper just can’t believe it 😂"
2. "My husband came home from a 7 month deployment this morning. I think it's safe to say our big guy was quite happy to be reunited with his dad again 😍❤"
3. "Just a pupper waiting for his dahd to get home from deployment! (We got excited to put the bandana on and smudged it up before it was dry) 🤷🏻♀️ Homecoming pics in comments!"
4. "Welcome home sisters🇺🇸 #deploymentisover"
5. "You guys. You guys. My dad came home from deployment last week and I haven’t stopped kissing him since. Isn’t this the best?!"
7. "Homecoming are extra special when a dog is reunited with its owner!"
8. "My fiance just got home from a 7 month deployment, and Ruby couldn't be happier ❤"
9. "Our little family is back together again 😍❤️🇺🇸🐶"
10. "#Otis is SO HAPPY to have his daddy back home safe!!"
11. "No disapproval here from my husband or his new puppy (his welcome home present) on the night he came home from deployment!"
12. "WELCOME HOME! ❤️❤️❤️"
13. "A man and his dog. Note Murphy's tongue sticking out ready to give Bill lots of kisses. #welcomehome"
15. "So happy to have my [person] home safe!!"
16. "He just got home from a deployment and I think she missed him a little bit😩😍"
17. "The family is back together again!! ❤️🐾"
19. "My man just got home from a 6 month deployment ♥️”
20. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE: "As my husband frantically packs to leave for his deployment tomorrow, he took a moment to rest and our girl Birdie climbed on his lap and laid her head on his chest. I scrambled to find my phone and caught them before the moment was over. I think dogs know ❤️"