Okay, real talk, it's probably more like one problem expressed across 21 different examples BUT the black cat photo struggle, as they say, is very much real.
And it's not that black cats aren't photogenic, it's just they just give cameras the fits with their pro-level ninja shadow camouflage.
1. "Been looking for this fool for 45 mins now"
2. "I thought the chair was broken"
3. "This character has not been unlocked yet"
4. PSA: "don't get a black rug if you have a black cat."
"When you peer into the void but the void peers back"
5. "Or the tumble dryer..."
6. "Bookcases are also a hazard. :)"
7. "Also don't get a big black bag 💁🏻♀️"
8. "I learned the
same lesson after walking into the bathroom at 2 am and getting swat at."
9. "Challenge: Find Bear"
10. "This was meant to be a nice shot of Charlie & Prince ... lol 😄"
11. "Trying to take a photo of your black cat is always a losing battle."
12. "Minka seems to be channeling her inner poltergeist these days."
13. "When the sun comes out & it's ur one chance to photograph your black cat 😂"
14. "Downside to black bed sheets - I genuinely have no idea where Salem is"
15. "You know you got problems when 1 of your cats is sometimes invisible."
16. "I just snort laughed when I read this. 😂"
17. "My mum has fashioned the cat with a new house made from a leftover flower box. His eyes are now our only hope of seeing him."
18."I had no clue he was laying there. I thought he was the blanket."
19. "When you always have to lighten the photo just to be able to see my face"
20. "Very important black cat life hack!"
21. "UPDATE: It's day 7 and hubby still has not noticed we have two black cats. He has held new kitty, petted new kitty, watched new kitty run across the room but not figured out yet that it is a new kitty. OMG!!! LOL!!!!"