It's always nice to feel wanted, but lately it seems like you've been getting a little more attention than usual. Hate to break it to you, but no one can be that likable except for a pupper: this sudden influx of popularity is probably because your dog...is freakin' adorable.
Here are 9 signs that people are just using you for your dog.
Video of the Day
1. Your friends ask you if you’re bringing your dog to brunch.
"It's so great to see you! ...And you too, Sharon!"
2. And when your parents call to check in, it's usually just to see how your dog is doing.
Hey, honey! Put Spike on!
But you are totally okay with that. #momager #dogmodel #sponsored
4. Your S.O. tells you he loves your dog more than anything in the world.
And I mean anything.
Do it for the grrrr...am.
6. And, of course, you get asked by other pet parents to dog-sit during Christmas vacation.
But that's okay. You'll just hit them back up during Labor Day!
7. When you go out to eat, you are suddenly every young parent's favorite person.
...Please keep your child's paws off my child's paws.
8. You get invited to parties that you wouldn't normally otherwise.
My name isn't on the list? Oh, I see! I'm Fido's plus one...
9. But at the end of the day, you can understand why people are crazy about your dog... because you are too!
She's your best friend, after all!