This year's holiday season brings another batch of devilish kittehs hatching plots to RIP the Christmas tree.
1. "The enemy of my enemy is my (temporary) fren" - this black cat
Because risk-reward is a complicated calculus.
Video of the Day
2. "Mochi is currently having her little cat mind blown by the Christmas tree."
When you marvel at your own handiwork before the job is even complete.
3. Desperate times call for desperate measures.
It's only a matter of time before they probe the defenses for a workaround.
4. So close and yet so far away.
[Offspring's "Keep 'Em Separated" plays in background]
5. There are two types of cats in this world.
Watch the video here — it's hilarious!
6. "I can't tell which cats are real and which cats are fake."
7. The minimalist approach—that's one way to do it.
Picked clean like a chicken bone. Pro move.
8. "Next stop, the nativity scene...."
Not a lick of remorse, not a morsel of shame.
9. No matter the form they take, the cat's impulse to topple the Christmas tree remains the same.
2D or 3D, the target remains the same.
10. White cat: "We need a plan of attack!" Gray cat: "I have a plan: attack."
100% captivated, 100% motivated.
11. "The reason I screw my Christmas tree to the subfloor"
Probably best to clear this with your landlord if you want to get your deposit back.
The tree topplings will continue until the wet tuna returns.
13. "And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!"
Regrets given: 0.
14. "This smug face is the reason the Christmas tree is in the closet until further notice."
15. "I hung up my Christmas tree today! Cat for scale."
It still doesn't look safe.
16. [Extreme General Zod voice: "I WILL FIND IT"]
This is only delaying the inevitable.
17. "Got tired of the cats knocking my Christmas trees down, they haven't bothered the Christmas cactus."