Enough with the pregnancy announcements and gender reveals—it's time to use letter boards to create what's really important: hilarious animal memes!
19 Pet Letter Boards We Can't Stop LOLing At
1. "I hiss at children"
Same buddy, same.
2. "The cat is hungry"
The letters aren't edible, dude.
3. "Hi I'm NED"
Love how the letters in his name are supersized. Ned, you so extra. 🤣
4. "Guilty pleasure: Drinking from da toilet and den giving mahm kisses"
It's the thought that counts, amirite or amirite?
5. "I don't shed I emit magical fibers of joy and love"
Try telling that to the Roomba.
6. "It was me. I let the dogs out."
And he would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids.
7. "2020 Resolutions:Nap OftenCatch The BirdsEat More TunaObtain CatnipAvoid The Vet"
Worthwhile goals, every last one.
8. "My name is Lucifer and I like eating toilet paper"
The first step is admitting you have a problem.
9. "You couldve had a bad bish"
10. "Days without a Christmas Tree incident"
No matter the time of year, cat shaming is an ineffective strategy.
11. "Dear Santa Let me explain"
Because even good boys break bad from time to time.
12. "Put me in a costume and I'll pee on your bed"
That loud crashing sound you just heard was this cat throwing the gauntlet down.
13. "I just took a DNA test[.] Turns out I'm 100% totally cute."
17/10 would agree these results are accurate.
14. "It's not drinking alone if the dogs are home"
[Lifts bottle in agreement]
15. "The cats have been fed don't listen to their bull 💩"
"We've had one, yes. What about second breakfast?" -- all cats, everywhere
16. "There's probably cat hair on this... just like everything else."
The struggle — it's real!
17. "Some of the best therapists have four legs"
Ain't that the truth.
18. "If the Earth was flat, cats would have pushed everything off it by now"
File under: The medium is the mess-age.
Calling it now: Funny pet chalkboards will be the new funny pet letter boards in 2020!