Reading over the shoulder has always been one of my pet peeves, but when these adorable critters need to bone up for final exams, exceptions will be made!
Reminder: If it's important to you, it's important to them!
1. "I ask my students to send me photos of their dogs doing class work. It’s an under-appreciated photography genre."
2. "Cats only check your work w a disapproving gaze."
3. "He has his own work area.... A bit small though."
4. "When the lighting is poor so you move to another room in an effort to jumpstart your productivity."
5. "In lieu of a dog, may I offer Purah, my research assistant guinea pig?"
6. "Because who amongst us hasn't fallen asleep in the middle of a chapter on Keynesian economics"
7. "When I was in law school, my dog was fascinated by admiralty law. Cute study buddy, a little weak on determination of status for workers at sea. 🤷♀️ 🐶"
Quality, underrated response:
8. "The Proctor is present to keep an eye on things."
9. "Elphie demonstrating the proper classroom etiquette when you want to make a contribution to the class discussion"
10. "Speaking in tonguessssss? Leonard wouldn't know anything about that.😉"
11. "Learning how to play the Viola via osmosis. She tells me that she's practicing how to play by ear."
12. "My classmate was enraptured this morning’s material on third party beneficiaries."
13. "Did you even do the reading? It's say right here that dogs are smarter than cats. See subchapter, K, line 9."
14. "Page 42 and there's nothing in here about how to kill a mockingbird. WTH!"
15. "When teach pours cold water on your request for an extension"
16. “I'm going to be very frank. Your work is puerile and under-dramatized. You lack any sense of structure, character, and the Aristotelian Unities.”
17. "She's an attentive pupil who always sits in the front row of any classroom"