"If I sort of fits in your lap, I sort of sits in your lap." -- all of these huge adult doggos confused about just how much room and space they need.
They might not be puppies anymore, but that doesn't mean they don't want to cuddle with you any less.
1. "Someone tell this man this is a list for lap dogs not lap bears"
2. "Bodyguard tip: Sit on your protectee. This makes her easier to defend since she can’t go anywhere thus keeping her safe. Plus she is forced to give you some cuddles!"
3. "When the grass is lava"⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
4. The standing lap sit is an advanced technique reserved for only the craftiest of dogs
5. "Charlie, 112 pounds of lovin"
6. "Sure do love hamming it up and pretending I’m a lap dog"
7. "Kids are easy marks for big lap dogs that won't take no for an answer ❤️❤️."
8. "All dogs are lap dogs"
9. "What it's like to be a pancake"
10. "They have two chairs of their own and yet here we are"
11. "He wouldn't take no for an answer"
12. "These two like to swap places every 15 minutes or so"
13. "Get someone to look at you the way this pup looks at my open lap"
14. "We're gonna need a crane to hoist this absolute unit off my legs"
15. "Whenever mum sits down she becomes a chair. That is the rule."
16. "Life with a big - and unrepentant - lap dog presents certain challenges"
17. "Smart: Stealing heat from dad but ready to get food from mom at a moment's notice"
18. "Look at it this way: He keeps me from getting up and going to the fridge every 15 minutes."