If you've spent time with a cat, you may have found them in a pose called a "cat loaf." But have you caught a glimpse of the slightly rarer and equally charming dog loaf?
1. Leave your loaf in a warm place to rise.
2. Perhaps a tad bit under-baked.
3. Chunky loaves are the best loaves.
4. A loaf that is definitely not begging, no sir, not this good loaf.
5. An authentic baguette.
7. "Whether or not I have front paws is my business, and my business alone."
8. Sprinkle your working surface with all-purpose dog hair before rolling out your loaf.
9. Fresh out of the oven!
10. A flawless disguise for a grocery store heist.
13. Only the finest of pumpernickel loaves.
14. Hot, not-so-cross bun!
15. Soft, fluffy, brown loaf.
16. A loaf for when you just want a little nibble.
17. Loafing: it's what's for dinner! Also kibble.