Most household pets are born in litters, which means it's likely your pet has some siblings out there! It's a shame we don't always get to meet our pets' siblings because the outcome is universally adorable.
1. "His safe place is sitting on his brother."
2. "Adopted 14 week old brothers. Everyone meet Pancakes and Waffles! They love to snuggle."
3. So good at sharing.
4. "I rescued a stray cat in my neighborhood. At night his brother would come visit him. I really had no other options."
5. Good luck ever saying "no" to this pair.
6. When Mom asks what you're whispering about and you have to pretend you weren't scheming.
Video of the Day