Come from the adorable hijinks, stay for the playful antics.
1. "Sorry I know this is a cat group but has anyone had experience with orange mold (?) just appearing in their refrigerator?? It's not there when I close the door but it magically appears every time I open it." Any advice on how to get rid of it would be greatly appreciated. 🙏"
Video of the Day
2. "This is my Orange. His name is Max. Max hasn't quite grown out of his kitten stage. Max is six. 🙁"
3. "Mango has harvested the cell again and is here to say 'meowdy' 🌾"
4. "New to the group. Meet Oliver …. Sigh …. He’s a little … different. Here is one of his newest stunts."
5. "Rusty got a present."
Spoiler: He likes it (but I would also ask that you not throw away the box it came in as well — if that's not too much trouble).
6. "This is my orange, um, mountain goat (?!?), Fraser."
7. "Nah, don't get up, I got this ..."
A strong and independent kitty doesn't need your help, thank you very much.
8. "Mmmmm, the vent smells hella good, I'm getting hints of roadkill squirrel annnnnd...what's that? Fresh garbage truck 4 cars ahead. Ahhhhhhhh!"
9. "This is Bagel. Bagel uses the cell to open the door to the bathroom."
A little privacy, please?
10. "He is a master mechanic and I trust him with my car."
11. "When the washing machine is being replaced and the floor is pure lava 🤣"
12. "He slipped off the pillow he was laying on and has been sleeping like this for almost an hour."
Not a care in the world.
13. "Let me see your teeth, I want to make sure you're brushing them properly" — this cat, probably.
14. "Steve needs to borrow the cell. 1) He thinks he fits inside of this box. 2) We have several empty boxes. I stomped and smashed this ONE flat, so I could throw it in the trash can. He sat by it and just stared at it like I had crushed his best friend. I had to revive it."
Steve's a founding member of C.A.R., Cats Against Recycling.
15. "These guys don't talk much, but they're cool."
Orange cats can make friends with