There are no bad pups, just some who live on the bark side.
1. "My friend's dog won 3rd place on a Petco Star Wars contest."
Most curious to see what 1st and 2nd looked like.
Video of the Day
2. "May the Force be with you…"
[Duel of the Fates swells in the background]
3. "Our Boston Terrier looks like a Star Wars Walker when he sleeps!"
Good luck unseeing this.
4. "Who's excited - and nervous - for the season finale of The Mandalorian?! 💚 We sure are! Let's just say, Mommy and Auntie were NOT okay after the last episode! 😬"
Keep calm and stream on.
5. "Learn to sit from Yoda, they did."
Dog. Or dog not. There is no try.
6. "R2D2 at your service 🖤🐾"
Nice try Vader but we still know it's you. 🧐
7. "The force is strong in my house....even my dog identifies as a Star Wars character 😂"
Little known fact, if you put Nien Numb's words through Google Translate it turns out he's speaking a real language: Kikuyu. The Voice actor for Nien was from Kenya.
8. "Mom bought this for the cat but it was clearly meant for me!"
Shut up and take my Republic Dataries.
9. “Do you know who I am? I am Boba Fetch.”
Obi Woof Kenobi never stood a chance.
10. "My daughter finds it funny that our adopted Chihuahua mix looks like a Porg from Star Wars. It's ok Chico, cute you are. 🥰"
She's not wrong.
11. "She's on the mend but at least Zola is going to wipe out those #rebelscum."
Best. Cone. Of. Shame. Ever.
12. "Friendship means sometimes letting your best friend be Han Solo..."
Han barked first.
13. "Cut the chatter, Red 2. Accelerate to snack speed!"
An endless pile of dog bones awaits at the end of the Trench Run.
14. "Dis Princess Leia bandanna is such a fitting ting for me to wear since I love sleeps so much."
Bow down to our Nap Queen.
15. "This is Ewok. He was my first toy, seven years ago. We still look alike, although I’m a lot bigger now."
Brothers from another mother.
16. "Eating a chewy on the Chewie pillow!"