What's true during the year, is also true during Christmas: Cats are heartless jerks.
Check out the cats below, who are each doing their best to wreck the halls during the most wonderful time of the year!
Video of the Day
1. “It's hasn't even been up for 3 minutes ...”
2. “Hold my drink while I center this thing.”
3. "It's so shiny. I must murder it."
Police say the suspect is considered cute and cuddly, but should not be petted or picked up for chin scratches.
4. "My feeds and messages are full of cats destroying Christmas trees and that's the kind of quality festive content I live for."
5. “Don’t ask, just pull.”
6. “The devil made me do it.”
7. “By hook or by crook, this candy cane will be mine!”
8. “STOP WHATEVER YOU’RE DOING AND CALL 9-1-1! THIS TREE JUST FAINTED!”
9. “Hand me the 10” wrench and the plumber's snake, please.”
10. “Challenge accepted.”
11. "Kitty is checking to see if that birdy is the real thing”
12. "Cat owners, how the heck do I keep this brat off the Christmas tree?"
(Tell us you're a first-time cat owner without telling us you're a first-time cat owner.)
14. "Cat owners of Twitter, is this a known Christmas issue?"
15. "It's more a feature than a bug, my dude."
"Ohh so you wanna play huh"
16. "Seriously, it's the only foolproof solution."
17. "Pffft, that’s nothing. See what they have to deal with in Australia"
18. "My work here is done"
Need more Cuteness in your life? Like us on Facebook to keep your newsfeed on point and thoroughly adorable!