A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away (A.K.A. the '70s) no one costumed pets as characters from pop culture franchises.
12 Star Wars Dogs That Are One With The Force
Then Star Wars dropped and literally everything changed. Animal lovers looking to make a galactic statement these days will find no shortage of off-the-shelf costumes online or at their local pet store but as the dogs assembled below reveal, some of the very best ensembles are homemade.
1. "At-Ata boy!" -- every member of the Empire when their dog bites a rebel.
2. "Dog isn't my co-pilot, but Chew-Bark-Aww is!" -- Han Solo.
3. "I mean, these speeders are fast but they definitely can't make the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs."
4. "I find your lack of treats disturbing."
5. "Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good dog at your side, kid."
6. "The ability to destroy a chew toy is insignificant next to the power of the Force."
7. "No, but for real, aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?"
8. * waves paw slowly * "I am the Corgi you're looking for. Now give me belly rubs."
9. * Luke motions to dog house * "What's in there?" Yoda pug: "Only the bouncy balls you take with you."
10. "Cut the chatter, Red 2, and accelerate to snack speed."
11. "We've been hunting for food in Alderaan places: Let's look in the garbage chute, fly boy!"
12. "Get the leashes because we're ready to Ewok from one side of Endor to the other!"