Dogs chase their tails for lots of different reasons: Boredom, excitement, and itchiness are a few. Until dogs learn to talk, the rest of the reasons will remain a mystery.
1. He did it!
2. "Wha ... what the devil is that?"
3. Mmm, so fluffy.
4. Whoa. Dude.
5. Imagine how many months of training it took to accomplish this.
6. Ouroboros doggy.
7. The inevitable result of having a fluffy tail and wandering into a slumber party.
9. The odds are stacked against this li'l pupper.
10. Sneak attack!
11. "But seriously, now what?"
12. Oh, to be so young and to have achieved so much.
13. Meet the cover model of this month's Tails Magazine.
14. "Come with me, tail! I will show you the way!"
15. A very ... unique approach.
16. "Who's chasing their tail? Not me, that's for sure."
Are you ready for more photos of adorable pets in hilarious scenarios? Start with this gallery of dogs who are so happy to see you and then scroll through this list of 15 puppies with toned, sexy abs.