Why does Hollywood even bother with stuntmen?
1. Never skip arm day.
2. Sometimes the grass really is greener on the other side.
But that doesn't mean you can't go home again.
3. Oh my dog, that's Jason Bork.
4. If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try, try again.
5. Is there anything this ninja dog ~can't~ do?
6. "Alexa, show me a barrel roll."
7. Strangers at the park: "What breed is your pup?" Me: "98% octopus."
8. "Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water." — Bruce Lee talking about this pup, probably
9. "I'll take 'Things my corgi can't do for $1,000 Alex'".
10. * Mission Impawsible theme plays in background *
11. "Challenge accepted" — this pug
12. "At a certain point, he's just hot dogging ... "
13. When it's late at night and your Facebook feed is full of political posts from your crazy uncle.
14. Because high fives with your hands are for amateurs.
15. I could watch this all day, every day.
16. Daredevil doggo doesn't need no belly rubs from humans.
17. This will never not be funny.
"Top Gun was created to teach ACM. Air Combat Manoeuvring. Dogfighting."