Published as part of an exclusive Cuteness.com investigation into the relationship between pets and technology.
1. "Take me to the litter box, Jeeves. Posthaste!" (Press play to watch)
2. "Move along, I'll deal with you later."
3. [Record scratch] [Freeze frame] "Yup. That's me. So you're probably wondering how I got myself into this situation.... "
4. "When an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" (Press play to watch)
5. "If somebody didn't like shedding fur & shredding cardboard all day maybe I wouldn't need a scary floor shark."
LEARN SUMTHING: Why Are Dogs & Cats Scared Of Vacuum Cleaners?
6. "Me bailing on a party without saying goodbye"
7. "Example #24723 that cats can be completely indifferent to everything around them."
8. "🎵 They see me rollin' / They hatin' 🎵"
9. "Why go to the amusement park when you have a carousel at home?" 😄
10. "Can you at least just give me the box it came in?"
APOCALYPSE MEOW: 21 Cats Who Have a Love/Hate Relationship With Printers
11. [extreme Samuel L Jackson voice] "Yes, it deserved to die, and I hope it burns in hell."
12. "Onward noble steed" (Press play to watch)
13. "Backward noble steed!" (Press play to watch)
14. "I feel bad [but] at the same time, I couldn’t resist posting this."
15. [JAWS THEME INTENSIFIES]
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN: RIP Max, The Roomba Shark Cat
16. "The Roombinator's an infiltration unit. Part cat, part machine. Underneath, it's a hyperalloy combat chassis, microprocessor-controlled, fully armored. Very tough. But outside, it's living feline tissue." #WHODIDTHIS
17. "My Sister hates the floor sweepity thing. This is her stake out spot." (Press play to watch)
18. "Commence with the nyooooooooms" (Press play to watch)
19. "You go high, I'll go low"
20. FWIW cats aren't the only pets doin a concern around their new robovac overlords.
Does your pet have a love/hate relationship with robovacs? Tell us about it in the comments below or at our Facebook page!