Like people, dogs have favorite seasons. Some dogs love nothing more than basking in the summer sun and working on their sub-fur tan (full disclosure: not sure that's a thing). Other dogs are total snow bunnies who love the winter weather. Whether they love winter or hate it, here are 19 dogs who are crushing cuffing season.
1. This dog, who is just too cold to get out of bed and will definitely be calling in sick today to stay in bed.
2. This dog, who developed a bizarre amount of paw dexterity solely for the purpose of snuggling up with blankets.
3. This dog, who has obviously been waiting for winter all dang year.
4. This dog, who has blanket stealing down to a science.
5. This dog, who has been practicing his patented Snow Storm Swivel Vision.
6. This dog, who is either impervious to cold or loves the cold and is winning winter either way, TBH.
7. This dog, who can literally swaddle himself.
8. This dog, who has the most DGAF attitude toward raging snow storms we've ever seen.
9. This doggo, whose inner monologue has been perfectly captioned by the denizens of the internet.
10. This dog, who has a great turtleneck. He doesn't like the turtleneck, but he has it.
11. This little guy, who has a very good head shape for hats and has secretly been waiting all year to show that off.
12. This little guy, who sees Hat Dog's hat and raises him a puffy coat.
13. This pupper, who is ALL SET with his cozy, stay-at-home plans, tyvm.
14. This dog, who has his own snow plow and is ready to work to keep his community's streets clear and safe all winter long.
15. These guys, who are ride or die all winter.
16. This dude, who thinks the cold weather is a perfectly acceptable trade off for all of the gigantic, leafless sticks that fall out of trees in the winter.
17. This dog, who has cracked the secret to winter walks: Unlike concrete, ice is slippery, rendering actual walking optional.
18. This little corgi, who is taking full advantage of how empty parks are when it's cold out.
19. This dog, who is either ready to stay warm all winter or rob a bank and escape to a private island. Either way, he has his winter survival plan in place.