You said they weren't staying long, but these pets knew they had already found their new forever home.
1. "Lil Pillow found a home! Turns out she was in it all along. #fosterfail"
Video of the Day
2. "My mommy is signing some pretty important paperwork! Does anyone have any guesses as to what it’s for?! #fosterfail"
3. "#throwbackthursday to the first day I brought him home at 10 weeks old. Thank you to @legacyofhopedogrescue for allowing to me be his foster mom first, then full time forever mom after major #fosterfailure ❤️🐾"
4. "Three years ago today we foster 'failed'! Iris was part of our second litter of fosters ever. Her siblings, Barry Allen, Cisco, and Caitlin were adopted before her. We couldn’t get her out of our minds and kept checking in on her, and when her adoption fell through, we went back and adopted her ourselves. 🙀"
5. "At least one good thing to come out of all of 2020 ... we are officially #fosterfails Happy Gotcha Day Layla! 🎁🐾🎉"
6. "🎉 Happy Gotcha Day to Willow, 14 years old (estimated), who joined our pack as our first-ever foster four years ago today. She had been found as a stray in Tennessee and brought to NYC. We love you so much Willow! ❤️❤️❤️❤️"
7. "And … we are officially foster fails (if you couldn’t already tell! 😁)! Happy Adoption Day Jax!! Welcome to your furever home! 🏡💖
You stole our hearts with your sweet & gentle personality, intelligence, exuberance for life, goofiness & loving nature even after everything you've been through. We knew no one else could love you as much as we do, so you're stuck with us! 🥰
We promise you'll never have to fear people, go hungry, nor be chained up in the heat & rain ☔️ again. You'll always have plenty of toys (especially bones 🦴 ), car rides 🚙 & adventures, a sunny spot to sunbathe 😎 (& cool tiles & a/c when you've had enough), a cosy bed (though you prefer to sleep on the couch! 🤦🏻♀️), cuddles & lots & lots of yummy treats! 🥭🍓🍌🥓🍖"