It's come to my attention that this here website suffers from a dire shortage of Owl Content™. Let's fix that ASAP, because we owl need more of these beautiful birbs in both our lives and on the internets.
Video of the Day
1. Dance like no one is watching, amirite?
2. "Had no idea owls have such long legs"
CAN'T UNSEE, MIND = BLOWN
3. These cuties who broke Twitter earlier in the month.
"Owls were born on my colleague's windowsill a few weeks ago and I. Just. Can't. Even."
4. Because cuddles is life.
5. Where does the tree stop and the owl begin?
6. "A brave barn owl bracing itself against the perishing Northumberland winds today."
7. "Hogwarts? Nah, never heard of him."
8. Who are you calling a strigiforme?
9. Coming soon to a theater near hoo: OWL INCEPTION!
10. "Do you think your Wu-Tang sword can defeat me?"
11. When the spotter becomes the spottee.
12. Messy hair, don't care 🤷 🤷 🤷
13. [freeze frame] [record scratch] "Yup. That's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation .... "
Update: The owl was freed and flown away!
14. Have you ever seen anything so pure? Have you
15. Best guess: The one in the middle is the baritone.
16. Let's play a game: We'll call it peek-a-hoo.
17. It's always good to have frens in high places.
18. "She’s not happy about the lack of dead mice in this morning’s breakfast delivery."
20. Reminder: The owls are not what they meme!