These animals live for Halloween.
1. Do you want furrrrrries with that?
2. "Cut the chatter, Red 2. Accelerate to snack speed."
3. Cutest. First Responder. Ever.
4. "Y u dew dis 2 me, hooman?"
5. "I am going to scratch your eyes out after I get free from this."
"You think I'm joking but I'm not."
6. "How many hashtags are too many, Carol?"
7. What is even happening here? 😂 😂 😂
8. There's a new sheruff in town (soz, not soz).
9. Timely reminder that costumes need not be elaborate to be awesome.
10. Cycle through the gallery to see which one you like most (spoiler: there are no wrong answers).
11. Strange but true: Taco cat spelled backwards is taco cat. 🤔
12. "Let's go for a run. Do you think you can ... ketchup?"
13. Live every Halloween like it's shark cat week.
14. And here's a pig shark for good measure.
15. Hairy Potter > Harry Potter
16. "Are cats the missing Link? More at 11."
17. "Put your paw in mine, and I'll shall divine your future"
18. "I'm a horse now."
19. Lolli is cute enough to break your heart but smart enough to restart it.
20. Stand up for science
21. Here's a sneak peak at the next installment of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, 'Thor: Ragnabork.'
Are you ready for more spooky stuff about pets? Who isn't, amirite? Scroll through this piece about whether or not dogs can see ghosts! Keep your life full of pet news and the latest research about your furry friends by following us on Facebook and subscribing to our newsletter.