Give these cats & dogs an inch and they'll take a mile — with bold and literal interpretations of what "on" and "off" really mean.
1. "Olive is not allowed on the bed... Teeeechnically that one foot is still on the ground 😂😂😂 Always finding the loopholes!!"
2. "My cat Charles is not allowed on the table. He likes to push his luck..."
My cat Charles is also not allowed on the table. He's pushing it though...
3. "She’s not allowed on the kitchen table, but technically she's not on the table"
4. Me: "He’s not allowed on the table" Everyone else: "I get the feeling he lives on that table when you’re not around."
5. "Jimin is not allowed on the bed so this is her solution."
6. "Roxy knows she's allowed on the barstool, and not the counter. Roxy also likes to test her limits."
7. "Myrkr finally knows she's not allowed on the kitchen counter. Now every time I cook, I get malicious compliance and a judgmental glare."
8. "He's not allowed on the couch, we have to flip the cushions and put washing buckets on there to keep him off. So he sits in the buckets, no Fs given 🤣🤣"
9. "Ok.... before you say anything ........ I’m TECHNICALLY not on the couch 👼👼"
10. "I yelled at him for being on the counter, now he’s taunting me"
11. "Actually, I'm not on the counter. Move along."
"If I'm not touching the counter, then I'm not ~on~ the counter"
12. "He gets cuddles in bed every morning, but this was night time which he knows is when he’s not allowed on. Doesn’t stop him trying to sneak on though 😂"
13. "Mack! Out of the kitchen!” Mack: (whispers) 'You’re not the boss of me.'😂😂😂😂😂😂"
14. "I'm not on the couch, I'm on Dad"
15. "She wasn’t allowed in the alfresco when we ate dinner. She got shifty and put one paw on 😂"
16. "Sawyer isn’t supposed to be on the couch. She thinks if she’s on the pillows It doesn’t count 🙄"
17. "'Winston isn't allowed on the couch' - my parents"
18. "My dog isn't allowed on furniture, so this is what he resorts to..."
"This puts a whole new twist on the term Golden Gate Bridge"
19. "This is how my cat responds to not being allowed to walk on the counter. 'I'm allowed to chill on it tho right?'"
Is your pet a habitual line stepper? Tell us about it on our Facebook page!