We know that when man's best friend goes to the workplace, hilarity and cuteness ensues. But what about cats? How does the 9-5 office grind make them feel?
20 Office Cats Hard At Work Officing
1. "This is the face my editor makes when we don't meet our weekly quota for pageviews."
2. "NOM NOM NOM, office cat is taking bites out of your databytes."
3. "If we can't get the printer unjammed, the presentation later today will be a cat-astrophe."
4. "I've told you this before: Calicos are filed under cat coats, not cat breeds."
5. "Important assignment for you, Bob: We need you to chirp at the pigeons outside the window, and we need you to do it right meow."
6. "See, there are just too many strings attached to that new sales agreement. Let's bat them back and forth before we sign anything."
7. "I wanted to look my best for headshot day."
8. "There's pizza in the break room, Jim." "I'm good, actually, I brought a burrito for lunch today."
9. "Some cats chase the little red dot. Me? I chase promotions."
10. "Wake me up when it's Friday afternoon."
11. "I climbed the corporate ladder, but now I can't get down!"
12. "Just bring any extra boxes to my desk from this point forward."
13. "There are advantages and disadvantages to any purr-formance review model, but this company favors the top-down approach."
14. "That new paw-posal could be really profitable, but I want to sleep on it before any decisions are finalized."
15. "I want all options — no matter how expensive or outlandish — put on the table. That way I can push them off."
16. "Let me move it; I'm the only one on the fulfillment team with a cat-3 forklift operator's license."
17. "You can put any extra copy-cats in the recycling bin."
18. "Dog-related traffic on the internet is TWICE that of cats? You gotta be kitten me."
19. "Someone's using a laser pointer in the conference room across the hall! BRB, gonna go give them a raise."
20. "If I fits, I sitttsss...zzz...zzz...zzz..."
Got an office cat on your org's flow chart? Tell us about it in the comments below!