You know who enjoys curling up with a good book? Everyone.
1. Early exposure is key to becoming an avid reader.
2. Once your pet knows how to read, nothing is off limits — including your diary.
"She's better on the page than in person."
3. You'll need to accept that sometimes you won't approve of their reading choices.
"I thought it was Catlas Shrugged."
4. This overachiever is studying up on his favorite subject ...
5. This happy hedgehog only likes books about happy hedgehogs.
Someone should get him a library card.
6. And this playful little dog only reads books about playful little dogs.
It's kind of ridiculous.
7. Hope you don't mind someone reading over your shoulder.
Or, um, directly over your head.
8. Does nobody want to read your screenplay? Try your best friend.
9. Cats often judge books by their covers.
He's gonna be disappointed.
10. Dogs make the most patient tutors.
"Look. It's you!"
11. This cat discovered foodie magazines and refuses to settle for his usual Fancy Feast.
"I'd like sashimi tonight for dinner please."
12. There aren't enough books to satisfy this cat's curiosity!
13. Or this cat's ...
14. Prairie Dogs might be provincial, but they do enjoy keeping up on current events.
15. This squirrel dropped in with spoilers to the book you're reading.
Great. Thanks a lot, squirrel.
16. Some cats even work in bookstores.
And these cats totally judge you by what you're reading.
17. If you take a reading suggestion from your cat, you'll never hear the end of it.
"I love this book so much."
18. Maybe don't let cats read to your children.
19. Coolest book club ever.
20. It's not only humans who can be anxious, you know.
Or maybe she thought the book was written by a feline, not Kat Kinsman.