We all love our furry friends, but some of us venture into the obsession zone (not that there's anything wrong with that). Here are 24 things you'll understand if you're obsessed with your dog.
2. Welp, that explains it.
3. Are there meetings for this? Because I definitely have it.
4. Sorry, my brain only has room for the important info.
5. When you know you're not curating, these are just literally the pictures you have.
6. Literally my Bumble BFF profile:
7. When you see this and you're like, "What a reasonable and healthy accessory to own."
8. One nation, under dog.
9. If you saw this and instinctively opened a new tab to Google, "what bus this is and how to buy a ticket," then you're living life right.
10. If this is just what your dog looks like any day you wear lipstick:
11. If this looks like a variation on all of your last five Christmas cards:
12. And now you know what you want for Christmas this year:
13. Well now, this is awkward ...
15. It doesn't matter how long this took: It was WORTH it.
17. If you haven't said this, you've at least THOUGHT it:
18. Basically the same thing. JK — dog pictures > baby pictures.
19. My relationships are prioritized EXACTLY right.
20. File this under reasonable things that reasonable adults do:
23. And we all lived HAPPILY EVER AFTER.
24. How's this for a five-year plan?
Do you like what you're reading? Awesome! Like us on Facebook for more laughs, join our newsletter for maximum cuteness, and then scroll through these photos of 20 animals acting like total dads. Your life is about to get 2,000 percent more adorable. Congratulations!