We call dogs "man's best friend," but some people take that moniker more seriously than others. Here are 16 things you can definitely relate to if your S.O.'s dog is actually their best friend.
1. You are pretty sure their future plans barely involve you:
2. You were stared down intensely the first time you stayed the night.
3. It's obvious the dog hates you in every selfie.
5. They coordinate outfits and don't understand why you find that weird.
6. The dog gets more affection than you, hands down.
7. You know you're 100 percent on your own if there's ever a disaster.
8. Your S.O. won't help you carry in the groceries, but they'll do things like this.
9. But, on the bright side, buying your S.O. gifts is really easy because all you have to do is put their dog's face on something.
10. Sometimes you wonder if the relationship is going anywhere because this seems like endgame.
11. The dog tags along on all your weekend trips and gets more one-on-one time with your S.O. than you do.
12. You've learned the hard way that there's only room for two in the bed.
13. They "joke" about really being in a relationship with the dog.
14. You can tell they're not-so-secretly comparing you to the dog.
15. Their love for the dog is evident in their home decor.
16. You've been physically pushed away from your S.O. by the dog and your S.O. does NOTHING about it.