The daily grind is not easy, and it can be made even more difficult if you work for an uninspiring boss.
So in case you're wondering what traits to look for in your bosses in the future, here are a bunch of dogs with admirable (and adorable) leadership qualities.
1. Your boss takes an hour to send an email. Meanwhile, this dog can do a full day’s work in mere seconds.
2. This boss knows who can keep a ragtag group in order.
3. This boss who leans in and gets dirty.
4. This boss who knows where there’s a will, there’s a way.
5. This boss who knows it’s the journey, not the destination.
6. You’re stuck doing everything yourself, while this boss is more than willing to do most of the work.
7. This boss does more before 10 a.m. than most people do in a day.
8. This boss who knows it’s not micromanaging when she helps you do your job way better.
9. While your boss is embarrassing, this boss makes everything look super cool.