With less than a month to go, the media’s coverage of the election cycle has reached a fever pitch, and lots of people are more than ready for it to be over.
This includes Hillary Clinton.
"It makes you want to turn off the news. It makes you want to unplug the internet or just look at cat GIFs," the candidate said at a fundraising event in San Francisco. "Believe me, I get it. In the last few weeks I've watched a lot of cats do a lot of weird and interesting things."
Here are some weird and interesting cats to get you through the next few weeks.
1. This cat who fetches like a dog.
2. This cat who got stuck in a sandal.
3. These kittens who timed their shadow attack perfectly.
4. This cat who nailed the landing.
5. This kitten who should learn to let sleeping cats lie.
6. This cat who found a great alternative to treadmills.
7. This cat who can’t remember if it turned off the stove.
8. This cat who’s already preparing for the 2020 Summer Olympics.
9. This kitten with the scariest hiccups ever.
10. This cat who’s melting down the stairs.
11. This cat who does a great Mozart impression.
12. This cat who just wanted a refreshing beverage.
13. These cats who have a love/hate relationship.
14. This cat who’s defying stereotypes.
15. Last but not least, this cat who made friends with an egg. Hiro Cat/Egg Friend 2016!