We Got To The Bottom Of 10 Puzzling Dog Behaviors
1. Why do dogs love to lick faces?
There are actually several reasons — but puppy could be trying to clean you, looking for food, or just saying "hello"...with his tongue. Find out more here.
2. Why do dogs sometimes tilt their heads when you talk to them?
This can actually mean that your dog is very empathetic! Why? Because he may be trying to hear you and see you better. Find out more here.
3. Why did my dog decide to take a pee inside the house?
It could be a medical issue (like a urinary tract infection) or she decided to mark her territory in response to something that caused anxiety (like bringing a new dog into the house, or separation anxiety). Find out how stop this behavior here.
4. Why does my dog cover her face with her paws?
A couple reasons! Aside from the obvious (wiping, scratching), she may be showing submission or emotion! Find out more here.
5. Why does my dog sometimes give me his paw — especially when I didn't even ask for it?
6. Why does my dog snuggle with me? Is it because she really loves me?
7. Why is my dog hiding under the bed?
This one makes sense — he could be anxious or scared? Or, the space under the bed is where puppy finds comfort and safety. Find out more here.
8. Why do dogs drag their butts on the floor?
9. Why does my dog keep digging in the same spot?