Top 10 Most Patriotic Cats
Is there anything more American than apple pie, baseball, and putting cheese on other countries' foods? (We're lookin' at you, cheeseburgers.) Yes. These cats.
1. Be the flag. Be. The. Flag.
"America" translates to "total commitment" in catspeak.
2. This cat has the patriotism starter kit
American Eagle? Check. American Flag? Check. Red & blue sheets with a white cat? CHECK!
3. This cat who makes sure the neighborhood has enough flags.
"Sorry Bill, you only have two of the four required flags."
4. This cat who supports her troop.
Someone's gotta cuddle our troops! Why not adorable kittens?!
5. Honoring our namesake comic book character: Captain America.
More like Captain A-Meow-Ica.
6. This kitty who is voting for treats.
"I'm voting for whoever promises Tuna Tuesdays."
7. This adorable goofball.